Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring is here! NOT! It only feels like it.

It is mid March and the weather has
been absolutely gorgeous.  We have
broken a number of records and
people have started cleaning out
their gardens.  I only hope we don't
get a snow storm next week :-(
 My daffodils are
already in full bloom
(It is March19th!)
I am surprised how
quickly the grass
greened up, the
trees budded and
how many birds
are back chirping
up a storm.













The dogs are especially
happy about the
weather!  They keep
looking at me like "Let's
go for a walk!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes girl, when you post, YOU REALLY POST!! I enjoyed all the great pictures of your adventures. Oh and by the way, your expression with the cake (in Mexico) is saying, "why isn't Karen here to share this with me?"

    ReplyDelete