Friday, January 4, 2013

Weschester Lakes Cookie Exchange

I stopped participating in these exchanges a few years ago because my kids like
my traditional Butterhorns, Beacon Hill, Sugar Cookie Cut Outs & Gingerbread
cookies that I make every year.  I decided to join my neighbors this year and found
this adorable "Melting Snowman" cookie to make. 
His head is a partially melted marshmallow. Unfortunately, I only had 18 cookies to
exchange because my devilish dogs jumped up on the dining room table and
ate half of them while I was at Costco with Christie.
 Susan Lash was our hostess this year and she came up with the idea of a trivia game
to add laughter to the mixture.  We really had a wonderful time!
 Below is a sampling of all the wonderful cookies exchanged.  Some of the women
really put some effort into their cookies.  It was a very festive evening and a great
kick-off to the holiday season.

1 comment: