Saturday, August 28, 2010

Working away!

Poor Christie!  (She'd be very unhappy with me if she knew I posted this picture of her)  She still has a lot of pain and does best when she's sleeping.  Needless to say, I have been homebound because of all my nursing duties and have gotten quite a bit done around here.  Laundry, weeding.....but more importantly I finished another baby afghan and started a wall hanging for Ashley.  I hope to have the wall hanging finished by the time she moves into her apartment (Nov/Dec).
                                                                   Baby Afghan
Future Wall Hanging for Ashley (turn your head sideways!)

Ashley spent a semester abroad in Rome so I plan on using her photos from the many different countries she's visited, along with pictures from her internship in New York and other travels.  Ahhhhh... the life!  I've often said that I want to come back as one of my children or dogs in a future life :-)

1 comment:

  1. Poor Christie. I hope her pain passes quickly. Love the baby afghan. Great pattern. I'm sure Ashley's "surprise" will be wonderful. You ARE getting a lot done!

    ReplyDelete