Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer in Door County! You can 't beat it!

We did a little Mini Golfing while here.  David won with the lowest score which
he achieved by getting four Holes-in-one.  Amazing!!!

Then it was on to Go Carting.  I was in 1st place until the last lap when Christie
flew past me.  No Fair!!!  We brought Christie's best friend, Rachel, with us.
You've probably seen her before in my pictures.  She tends to travel with our
family quite a bit.

I think the thing I love most about Door County is all the flowers they've potted
and planted.  You can't help but be happy here!
And the sunsets........... Well, they speak for themselves.
One of David's favorite places to eat is the Greenwood Super Club.  It's a typical
up north super club with great food and a homey atmosphere.  Saturday's special
is prime rib.  And yes.....David finished it all!

1 comment: